For the attention of all Licensees and International Business Companies (IBCs):
The International Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”) hereby launches and publicizes its Economic Substance Forms, B, C and D (the “Forms”). The Forms are user friendly an easy fillable. The Forms must be completed annually and be submitted within (9) months after the end of the fiscal year reporting period.
- Form B – INCLUDED ENTITIES OR HOLDING COMPANIES (ENGAGED, WHOLLY OR IN PART, IN RELEVANT ACTIVITIES
- Form C – PURE EQUITY HOLDING COMPANIES
- Form D – NON-INCLUDED ENTITIES
- Form B (Mandarin translated)
- Form C (Mandarin translated)
- Form D (Mandarin translated)
Licensees and IBCs must ensure to only utilize the Commission’s prescribed Forms upon its annual filing and submission to the Commission. Additionally, entities are encouraged to seek professional advice if they are uncertain as to whether or to what extent they are subject to follow the economic substance require-ments.