Last Updated: October 13th, 2021
Like other websites, we use small files called cookies to help provide the best possible browsing experience.
Purpose of this Policy
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, tablet, or smartphone by websites like ours that you visit. Cookies are generally used to make websites function or function more efficiently. They can allow you to access information that, perhaps, is limited to you as a registered user, or to remember your preferences, or record what you have put in your shopping basket. They also provide information to those operating a website, for example counting the number of people looking at a website, where they come from, the type of browser/device they use.
By using and browsing our website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must turn off cookies or refrain from using the site. You can turn off cookies in most browsers, but doing so may restrict your use of our website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
Different browsers provide different means of configuring how cookies are handled. To find out more, go to the appropriate web-based guidance page for your browser.
Who Sets These Cookies?
Both first-party and third-party cookies are used on our website.
First-party cookies are cookies set by us and which enable the website to work as you might expect it to. They are also used to give us anonymised data about how our website is being used, the browser, the type of device accessing it, and where, generally, the device is located.
Third-party cookies are set by other websites other than our website. These cookies are during your use of our website. These cookies enable us to learn more about our visitors/customers, allowing us to provide a more personalised service, or in connection with advertising. These cookies monitor which websites you have visited and the products and or services you are interested in or purchased. This information will be available to third parties for their use and analysis.
By using and accessing our website, you have consented to the terms of this policy and all our policies. If you do not agree, please refrain from using our website further.
- Recognizing your computer/laptop/device when you visit our website;
- keeping you signed-in to our website;
- learning how you use our website;
- keeping track of your preferences and purchased Services; and
- reviewing and updating our website.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
The cookies we use last for different lengths of time. This depends upon the purpose for which they are used.
Session cookies are temporary cookies which are stored only until you leave the website, or you close your web browser. The following categories of cookies are sessional: advertising and performance cookies.
Persistent cookies last for a fixed period of time, defined within the cookie, and allow the website to recognise the device again when the user returns to that website on that device. Persistent cookies include essential, functionality, and third-party cookies.
The cookies that we use fall into distinct groups.
- Essential: these cookies are necessary for the operation of our website, or essential to the provision of the services you have requested. These include, for example, cookies that allow you, as a subscriber to our services, to stay logged in to your account and to access information, sections of our website, or services not generally available to non-subscribers. If you block these cookies you will not be able to access these services (which you may have paid for).
- Performance: these cookies measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. They also allow us to calculate the number of visitors to our website, see what those visitors do on our website, how long they spend on the website, and which links they click. These cookies help us to improve how our website works and enable us to make changes so that users stay longer or return more often. If you block these cookies, we will not be able to improve our services as easily.
- Functionality: these cookies make sure that you and your preferences are remembered when you return to our site. That means that you can store data that you wish to return to, complete logs as to what you have seen/used on the site, and generally allow us to provide you with a more personalised experience. If you block these cookies you may have reduced functionality, or not be able to store personal preferences.
- Advertising: these collect information about your visit to our website, such as what you have looked at and the links you have followed, so that we can target our advertising at you, or exclude certain types of advertising that would not interest you. We can also gather information about your browser, device and your IP address. If you block these cookies, you may receive advertising that is not relevant to you.
- Third-party cookies: these are used where we use third-party applications on our website to customise the services that we provide, or to provide an increased functionality. They may relate to the use of social media or the use of another complementary service. If you block these cookies you may not be able to access the services that you want to use.