Last Updated: October 2021
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of Services by you. Please review the terms carefully as you will be deemed to have accepted these terms by accessing and using our Services.
- In this Agreement the following word and expression has the following meaning: Services means the payment of application fees, late application fees, licence fees, renewal fees, administrative fees, fines and other services from time to time.
- Your request for Services will be deemed to be an offer for the purchase of Services in accordance with the terms herein.
- Your order will be deemed accepted only after we receive payment of the full price of the Services and confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address provided in the order form.
- Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- The terms herein apply to the exclusion of any other terms which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
Supply of Services
- We will supply the Services within 10 business days of our receipt of payment and our acknowledgment of the order to you.
- The IFSC shall have the right to make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with local laws or which do not materially affect the nature of the Services.
- The IFSC reserves the right to reschedule the processing of any order at any time and for any reason.
- The prices payable for Services that you order are as set out in our website and will be displayed prior to the confirmation of your order.
- Prices are subject to change.
- The prices shown are in United States Dollars and include Belize taxes where applicable.
- You are required to:
- Ensure that the terms of order(s) are complete and accurate;
- ensure that billing information is current, complete, and accurate;
- Cooperate with the IFSC in all matters relating to the Services;
- Comply fully and observe at all times all the policies found at: https://www.ifsc.gov.bz/terms-of-use/.
- Provide the IFSC with such additional information and materials as it may require to provide the Services, and to ensure that such information is accurate in all material respects; and
- Reimburse and indemnify the IFSC on written demand for any costs or losses sustained or incurred by the IFSC arising directly or indirectly from your default.
Cancellation and Refund
- You may cancel your contract for the Services ordered up to 12 hours prior to our acknowledgment and acceptance of your order.
- To cancel this contract, you must notify us in writing in accordance with this policy within the time prescribed above.
- Refunds will not be issued for any order that is not cancelled within the time specified above. Orders cancelled within the period provided above shall be refunded of the price paid subject to outgoing fees and expenses.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be processed by refunding the amounts paid to the payment card within 45 days of your notification thereof. Refunds are typically processed within 5-10 days of cancellation but may not appear as a credit on your payment card until the next payment cycle following the date of cancellation.
- The IFSC reserves the right to cancel the contract if the price of the Services on one or more of the Services ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information.
- If the IFSC cancels the contract, we will notify you by email and will credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 45 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- All intellectual proprietary rights will remain the property of the respective party.
Limitation of Liability
- The IFSC shall not be liable for any costs or losses sustained or incurred by you howsoever arising directly or indirectly from the IFSC’s failure or delay in performing any obligations or Services unless the IFSC is notified of loss/damage in writing within 5 business days of the completion of the Services requested. In any event, the IFSC’s total liability in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with this contract, whether sounding in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed USD $25.00.
- Additionally, it is acknowledged and agreed that IFSC shall not be liable for any costs or losses sustained or incurred by you howsoever arising directly or indirectly from any delay or error by your bank or card issuer in crediting your payment card account.
- The IFSC uses third-party payment processors and your consent to the collection, use and disclosure by us of your financial information, payment card information, banking details and transaction information to such payment processing services as necessary to process payment for your orders. The permitted payment method may be changed or discontinued at any time.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Third party rights
- Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right to benefit from or enforce the rights herein.
- This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Belizean law and the Belizean courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising from or in connection with this contract.
Subject to Change