It is hereby notified for general information that the International Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”) has adopted the following policies and procedures in respect of payment methods, issuance of receipts and credit balances with effect from 23rd July 2018.
Fees payable to the Commission must be paid in United States Dollars and may only be done by the following methods:
- United States Dollar denominated Bank Draft or Cashier’s Cheque, made out in favor of the International Financial Services Commission; or
- United States Dollar cash deposit1, internal bank transfer, or wire transfer into any of the Commission’s operational accounts held at either Atlantic International Bank Limited or Heritage International Bank & Trust Limited. A bank service charge of US$60.00 per transaction must be added to the amount payable, if payment is done via a wire transfer. Proof of payment should be sent to the Commission after payment has been made. In this respect, proof of payment may consist of any of the following, depending on the method of payment utilized:
- a) A copy of the deposit slip for cash deposits;
- b) A copy of the internal bank transfer receipt; or
- c) A copy of the Payment/Swift Confirmation for wire transfers.