IT IS HEREBY NOTIFIED for general information that the International Financial Services Commission has extended the moratorium on new licences for Trading in Securities for an additional six (6) months with effect from 26th September 2018. The moratorium does not affect firms that held a valid licence for Trading in Securities as at 31st December 2017 and which was subsequently renewed for 2018.
Public Notice (PN No. 10, 2018) – Extension of Moratorium in Trading in Financial and Commodity – Based Derivative Instruments and Other Securities Licence (“Trading in Securities”).
- WARNING NOTICE – ADVANTAGEOUS EARNINGS October 13, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE CREST FOREX LTD. October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – ALLIANCEFX MARKETS October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – AMELIA CHLOE October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – SINCERE MODERN October 5, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – Guidelines to enter the IFSC effective 1st October 2021 October 3, 2021