IT IS HEREBY NOTIFIED for general information that the International Financial Services Commission has extended the moratorium on new licences for Trading in Securities for an additional six (6) months with effect from 26th September 2018. The moratorium does not affect firms that held a valid licence for Trading in Securities as at 31st December 2017 and which was subsequently renewed for 2018.
Public Notice (PN No. 10, 2018) – Extension of Moratorium in Trading in Financial and Commodity – Based Derivative Instruments and Other Securities Licence (“Trading in Securities”).
- WARNING NOTICE BSL CORPORATION LIMITED July 8, 2020
- Public Notice Non-Renewal of Licences PN No.14. 1 of 2020 Rev. 4 July 6, 2020
- Public Notice Decode Global Limited PN NO.17. 4 of 2020 July 6, 2020
- Public Notice – Koderan International Markets Limited PN NO.18. 5 of 2020 July 6, 2020
- CUMULATIVE WARNING LIST Published: 6th July, 2020 July 6, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE Grand-Miner Crypto Investment July 2, 2020