IT IS HEREBY NOTIFIED for general information that the International Financial Services Commission has extended the moratorium on new licences for Trading in Securities for an additional six (6) months with effect from 26th September 2018. The moratorium does not affect firms that held a valid licence for Trading in Securities as at 31st December 2017 and which was subsequently renewed for 2018.
Public Notice (PN No. 10, 2018) – Extension of Moratorium in Trading in Financial and Commodity – Based Derivative Instruments and Other Securities Licence (“Trading in Securities”).
- COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2014 September 19, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – CONVENTUS GROUP September 14, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP ACT CHAPTER 258 September 10, 2020
- CUMULATIVE WARNING LIST Updated: 4th September, 2020 September 7, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – UI GROUP September 4, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – SOPHIA SMITH August 31, 2020