It is hereby notified for general information that the following entities are no longer licensed by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize (the “Commission”), with effect from 1st January 2019. These entities are not authorized to provide, carry on, or transact any of the international financial services as set out in the First Schedule of the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272, Revised Edition 2011, in or from within Belize.
Public Notice-Non-Renewal of Licenses for 2019 (Updated)
- Non-Renewal of Licences January 20, 2022
- Non-Renewal of Licences FSC/2/NR/002 January 6, 2022
- INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES COMMISSION (THE “IFSC”) BECOMES THE “FINANCIAL SERVICES COMMISSION” (THE “FSC”) January 3, 2022
- ECONOMIC SUBSTANCE ACT CHAPTER 273:01 REVISED EDITION 2020 December 29, 2021
- COMPANIES ACT CHAPTER 250 REVISED EDITION 2020 December 28, 2021
- BUSINESS NAMES ACT CHAPTER 247 REVISED EDITION 2020 December 28, 2021