It is hereby notified for general information that the following entities are no longer licensed by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize (IFSC), with effect from 1st January 2018. These entities are not authorized to provide, carry on, or transact any of the international financial services as set out in the First Schedule of the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272, Revised Edition 2011, in or from within Belize.
Public Notice – Non Renewal Of Licenses
- GOS-Advisory-0003-2021- High Risk and Other Monitored Jurisdictions Identified by FATF July 14, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – USURPATION OF THE IFSC’s IDENTITY July 14, 2021
- WARNING – NOTICE GEORGE BRAGIN July 14, 2021
- WARNING – NOTICE ROGER VER July 9, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE HT-JX July 9, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE SYSTEM DAY LTD. July 9, 2021