It is hereby notified for general information that the following entities are no longer licensed by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize (the “Commission”), with effect from 1st January 2019. These entities are not authorized to provide, carry on, or transact any of the international financial services as set out in the First Schedule of the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272, Revised Edition 2011, in or from within Belize.
Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences for 2019
- Belize Companies and Corporate Affairs Registry (BCCAR) information session. November 3, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – CTRUST October 30, 2020
- IFSC Strategic Plan 2020-2023 October 25, 2020
- Press Release – IFSC Launches Strategic Plan 2020-2023 October 22, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – FX TRADING SECRET INVESTMENT October 16, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – FOREX TRADING SECRET October 16, 2020