It is hereby notified for general information that the following entities are no longer licensed by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize (the “Commission”), with effect from 1st January 2019. These entities are not authorized to provide, carry on, or transact any of the international financial services as set out in the First Schedule of the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272, Revised Edition 2011, in or from within Belize.
Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences for 2019 (Updated)
- WARNING NOTICE – DYNAMIC CRYPTO MARKET March 2, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences February 17, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – KELEEN MARION February 10, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – Country-by-Country Reporting in Belize For Multinational Enterprises February 9, 2021
- BTS Advisory – IBC Deadline Extension February 3, 2021
- Public Notice – Office closure January 20, 2021