It is hereby notified for general information that on 21st June 2019, the Financial Action Taskforce (FATF) issued a public statement on the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) and Iran. The FATF call on its members to apply counter-measures to protect the international financial system from the ongoing and substantial money laundering and financing of terrorism (ML/TF) risks posed by DPRK; and further call on its members to apply enhanced due diligence measures proportionate to the risks arising from business relationship and transitions with natural and legal persons from Iran consistent with FATF Recommendation 19.
Public Notice – Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Issues Public Statement On The Democratic People’s Republic Of Korea (DPRK) And Iran
- Public Notice – Office closure January 20, 2021
- Public Notice – Office Closure January 13, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – CARIBBEAN FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON SINT MAARTEN EXITING THE THIRD ROUND OF MUTUAL EVALUATIONS January 7, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences January 5, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON HIGH-RISK JURISDICTIONS SUBJECT TO A CALL FOR ACTION – PN NO.21. 8 of 2020 December 10, 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON JURISDICTIONS UNDER INCREASED MONITORING – PN NO.23. 10 of 2020 December 10, 2020