It is hereby notified for general information that on 21st June 2019, the Financial Action Taskforce (FATF) issued a public statement on the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) and Iran. The FATF call on its members to apply counter-measures to protect the international financial system from the ongoing and substantial money laundering and financing of terrorism (ML/TF) risks posed by DPRK; and further call on its members to apply enhanced due diligence measures proportionate to the risks arising from business relationship and transitions with natural and legal persons from Iran consistent with FATF Recommendation 19.
Public Notice – Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Issues Public Statement On The Democratic People’s Republic Of Korea (DPRK) And Iran
- Non-Renewal of Licences – IFSC/2/NR/001 (2) April 13, 2021
- Office Closure March 30, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE IDENTIFIED JURISDICTIONS WITH ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMBATTING THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM AND COUNTER-PROLIFERATION DEFICIENCIES March 19, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – SAMANTHA MOORE March 12, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – DYNAMIC CRYPTO MARKET March 2, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences February 17, 2021