It is hereby notified for general information that on 21st June 2019 the Financial Action Taskforce (FATF) as a part of its on-going review of compliance with anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism (“AML/CFT) standards, has updated its list of jurisdictions with strategic AML/CFT deficiencies. The jurisdictions on the list have developed an action plan with the FATF, as well as provided a written high-level political commitment to address the identified deficiencies.
Public Notice – FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE (FATF)— Identified Jurisdiction With Anti-Money Laundering And Combating The Financing Of Terrorism Deficiencies
- WARNING NOTICE MEGA – CRYPTO TRADERS July 23, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – NATURE FOREX LTD. July 23, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – Sungoldfx Limited July 23, 2021
- GOS-Advisory-0003-2021- High Risk and Other Monitored Jurisdictions Identified by FATF July 14, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – USURPATION OF THE IFSC’s IDENTITY July 14, 2021
- WARNING – NOTICE GEORGE BRAGIN July 14, 2021