It is hereby notified for general information that on 21st June 2019 the Financial Action Taskforce (FATF) as a part of its on-going review of compliance with anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism (“AML/CFT) standards, has updated its list of jurisdictions with strategic AML/CFT deficiencies. The jurisdictions on the list have developed an action plan with the FATF, as well as provided a written high-level political commitment to address the identified deficiencies.
Public Notice – FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE (FATF)— Identified Jurisdiction With Anti-Money Laundering And Combating The Financing Of Terrorism Deficiencies
- Public Notice – Office closure January 20, 2021
- Public Notice – Office Closure January 13, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – CARIBBEAN FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON SINT MAARTEN EXITING THE THIRD ROUND OF MUTUAL EVALUATIONS January 7, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences January 5, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON HIGH-RISK JURISDICTIONS SUBJECT TO A CALL FOR ACTION – PN NO.21. 8 of 2020 December 10, 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON JURISDICTIONS UNDER INCREASED MONITORING – PN NO.23. 10 of 2020 December 10, 2020