It is hereby notified for general information that on 21st June 2019 the Financial Action Taskforce (FATF) as a part of its on-going review of compliance with anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism (“AML/CFT) standards, has updated its list of jurisdictions with strategic AML/CFT deficiencies. The jurisdictions on the list have developed an action plan with the FATF, as well as provided a written high-level political commitment to address the identified deficiencies.
Public Notice – FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE (FATF)— Identified Jurisdiction With Anti-Money Laundering And Combating The Financing Of Terrorism Deficiencies
- Non-Renewal of Licences – IFSC/2/NR/001 (2) April 13, 2021
- Office Closure March 30, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE IDENTIFIED JURISDICTIONS WITH ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMBATTING THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM AND COUNTER-PROLIFERATION DEFICIENCIES March 19, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – SAMANTHA MOORE March 12, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – DYNAMIC CRYPTO MARKET March 2, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences February 17, 2021