The Financial Action Task Force (FATF), as part of its listing and monitoring process to protect the international financial system from money laundering and financing of terrorism (ML/FT) risks and to ensure compliance with the AML/CFT standards, identifies certain jurisdictions (FATF listed jurisdictions) as having AML/CFT regimes with strategic deficiencies. The FATF listed jurisdictions appear in two lists: (1) the FATF Public Statement, which contains jurisdictions that are subject to the FATF’s call for countermeasures to protect the international financial system from the on-going and substantial money laundering and terrorist financing (ML/FT) risks posed by these jurisdictions, as well as enhanced due diligence (EDD) measures, or (2) Improving Global AML/CFT Compliance: On-going Process, which consists of jurisdictions found as having strategic AML/CFT deficiencies.
Public Notice – FATF Listed Jurisdiction With AML/CFT Deficiencies
- Public Notice – Office closure January 20, 2021
- Public Notice – Office Closure January 13, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – CARIBBEAN FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON SINT MAARTEN EXITING THE THIRD ROUND OF MUTUAL EVALUATIONS January 7, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences January 5, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON HIGH-RISK JURISDICTIONS SUBJECT TO A CALL FOR ACTION – PN NO.21. 8 of 2020 December 10, 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON JURISDICTIONS UNDER INCREASED MONITORING – PN NO.23. 10 of 2020 December 10, 2020