The Financial Action Task Force (FATF), as part of its listing and monitoring process to protect the international financial system from money laundering and financing of terrorism (ML/FT) risks and to ensure compliance with the AML/CFT standards, identifies certain jurisdictions (FATF listed jurisdictions) as having AML/CFT regimes with strategic deficiencies. The FATF listed jurisdictions appear in two lists: (1) the FATF Public Statement, which contains jurisdictions that are subject to the FATF’s call for countermeasures to protect the international financial system from the on-going and substantial money laundering and terrorist financing (ML/FT) risks posed by these jurisdictions, as well as enhanced due diligence (EDD) measures, or (2) Improving Global AML/CFT Compliance: On-going Process, which consists of jurisdictions found as having strategic AML/CFT deficiencies.
Public Notice – FATF Listed Jurisdiction With AML/CFT Deficiencies
- Non-Renewal of Licences – IFSC/2/NR/001 (2) April 13, 2021
- Office Closure March 30, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE IDENTIFIED JURISDICTIONS WITH ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMBATTING THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM AND COUNTER-PROLIFERATION DEFICIENCIES March 19, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – SAMANTHA MOORE March 12, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – DYNAMIC CRYPTO MARKET March 2, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences February 17, 2021