The Financial Action Task Force (FATF), as part of its listing and monitoring process to protect the international financial system from money laundering and financing of terrorism (ML/FT) risks and to ensure compliance with the AML/CFT standards, identifies certain jurisdictions (FATF listed jurisdictions) as having AML/CFT regimes with strategic deficiencies. The FATF listed jurisdictions appear in two lists: (1) the FATF Public Statement, which contains jurisdictions that are subject to the FATF’s call for countermeasures to protect the international financial system from the on-going and substantial money laundering and terrorist financing (ML/FT) risks posed by these jurisdictions, as well as enhanced due diligence (EDD) measures, or (2) Improving Global AML/CFT Compliance: On-going Process, which consists of jurisdictions found as having strategic AML/CFT deficiencies.
Public Notice – FATF Listed Jurisdiction With AML/CFT Deficiencies
- GOS-Advisory-0003-2021- High Risk and Other Monitored Jurisdictions Identified by FATF July 14, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – USURPATION OF THE IFSC’s IDENTITY July 14, 2021
- WARNING – NOTICE GEORGE BRAGIN July 14, 2021
- WARNING – NOTICE ROGER VER July 9, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE HT-JX July 9, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE SYSTEM DAY LTD. July 9, 2021