It is hereby notified for general information that the International Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”), at its meeting held on 21 March 2018, decided to extend the moratorium on new licences for Trading in Securities for an additional six (6) months with effect from 26th March 2018. The moratorium does not affect firms that had a valid licence for Trading in Securities as at 31st December 2017, have applied for renewal of their licences, and have paid all applicable fees by 15th March 2018.
Public Notice – Extension Of Moratorium Trading In Financial And Commodity – Based Derivative Instruments And Other Securities (“TRADING IN SECURITIES”)
- GOS-Advisory-0003-2021- High Risk and Other Monitored Jurisdictions Identified by FATF July 14, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – USURPATION OF THE IFSC’s IDENTITY July 14, 2021
- WARNING – NOTICE GEORGE BRAGIN July 14, 2021
- WARNING – NOTICE ROGER VER July 9, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE HT-JX July 9, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE SYSTEM DAY LTD. July 9, 2021