It is hereby notified for general information that the International Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”), at its meeting held on 21 March 2018, decided to extend the moratorium on new licences for Trading in Securities for an additional six (6) months with effect from 26th March 2018. The moratorium does not affect firms that had a valid licence for Trading in Securities as at 31st December 2017, have applied for renewal of their licences, and have paid all applicable fees by 15th March 2018.
Public Notice – Extension Of Moratorium Trading In Financial And Commodity – Based Derivative Instruments And Other Securities (“TRADING IN SECURITIES”)
- Public Notice – Office closure January 20, 2021
- Public Notice – Office Closure January 13, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – CARIBBEAN FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON SINT MAARTEN EXITING THE THIRD ROUND OF MUTUAL EVALUATIONS January 7, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences January 5, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON HIGH-RISK JURISDICTIONS SUBJECT TO A CALL FOR ACTION – PN NO.21. 8 of 2020 December 10, 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON JURISDICTIONS UNDER INCREASED MONITORING – PN NO.23. 10 of 2020 December 10, 2020