It has come to the attention of the International Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”) that fraudulent copies of licences are being reproduced and circulated to the public/investors, causing financial losses and significant reputational damage to Belize as a well-regulated jurisdiction.
Public Notice – Display of IFS Practitioners’ Licence(s) on Website
- GOS-Advisory-0003-2021- High Risk and Other Monitored Jurisdictions Identified by FATF July 14, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – USURPATION OF THE IFSC’s IDENTITY July 14, 2021
- WARNING – NOTICE GEORGE BRAGIN July 14, 2021
- WARNING – NOTICE ROGER VER July 9, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE HT-JX July 9, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE SYSTEM DAY LTD. July 9, 2021