It is hereby notified for general information that Decode Global Limited of licence number IFSC/60/421/19 with registered office at No. 35 Barrack Road, 3rd Floor, P.O. Box 1074 is no longer licensed by the International Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”), with effect from 1st January 2020, for Trading in Foreign Exchange or to engage in any other international financial services as set out in the First Schedule of the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272, Revised Edition 2011, in or from within Belize.
Public Notice Decode Global Limited PN NO.17. 4 of 2020
- Public Notice – Office closure January 20, 2021
- Public Notice – Office Closure January 13, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – CARIBBEAN FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON SINT MAARTEN EXITING THE THIRD ROUND OF MUTUAL EVALUATIONS January 7, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences January 5, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON HIGH-RISK JURISDICTIONS SUBJECT TO A CALL FOR ACTION – PN NO.21. 8 of 2020 December 10, 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON JURISDICTIONS UNDER INCREASED MONITORING – PN NO.23. 10 of 2020 December 10, 2020