Notice is hereby given to licensees of the International Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”) that the transition period for licensees to comply with the fully paidup and unimpaired capital (“capital requirement”) established pursuant to regulation 4 (2) of the International Financial Services Commission (Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations, 2016, expires on 1st July 2018. In this respect, if licensees have not yet done so, they are required to take immediate steps to comply with the capital requirement on or before 1st July 2018.
PUBLIC NOTICE – Compliance with the New Capitalisation Requirements
- Public Notice – Office closure January 20, 2021
- Public Notice – Office Closure January 13, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – CARIBBEAN FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON SINT MAARTEN EXITING THE THIRD ROUND OF MUTUAL EVALUATIONS January 7, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences January 5, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON HIGH-RISK JURISDICTIONS SUBJECT TO A CALL FOR ACTION – PN NO.21. 8 of 2020 December 10, 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ISSUES PUBLIC STATEMENT ON JURISDICTIONS UNDER INCREASED MONITORING – PN NO.23. 10 of 2020 December 10, 2020