Notice is hereby given to licensees of the International Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”) that the transition period for licensees to comply with the fully paidup and unimpaired capital (“capital requirement”) established pursuant to regulation 4 (2) of the International Financial Services Commission (Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations, 2016, expires on 1st July 2018. In this respect, if licensees have not yet done so, they are required to take immediate steps to comply with the capital requirement on or before 1st July 2018.
Public Notice – Compliance with the New Capitalisation Requirements
- Non-Renewal of Licences – IFSC/2/NR/001 (2) April 13, 2021
- Office Closure March 30, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE IDENTIFIED JURISDICTIONS WITH ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMBATTING THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM AND COUNTER-PROLIFERATION DEFICIENCIES March 19, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – SAMANTHA MOORE March 12, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – DYNAMIC CRYPTO MARKET March 2, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences February 17, 2021