AN ACT to amend the Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters Act, 2014 (Act No. 15 of 2014), to provide for the implementation of the obligations of Belize arising under the Convention with respect to the standard of automatic exchange of financial account information in tax matters; to give effect to the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement; to give effect to the Common Reporting Standard; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2014 September 19, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – CONVENTUS GROUP September 14, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP ACT CHAPTER 258 September 10, 2020
- CUMULATIVE WARNING LIST Updated: 4th September, 2020 September 7, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – UI GROUP September 4, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – SOPHIA SMITH August 31, 2020