AN ACT to amend the Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters Act, 2014 (Act No. 15 of 2014), to provide for the implementation of the obligations of Belize arising under the Convention with respect to the standard of automatic exchange of financial account information in tax matters; to give effect to the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement; to give effect to the Common Reporting Standard; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- WARNING NOTICE Extreme Options247 March 27, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – GrandFx Trade Ltd. March 24, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – Hilda Park March 24, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – MANOLIS IRINA JOANNA March 24, 2020
- Belize Economic Substance Act, 2019 – GUIDANCE NOTES March 24, 2020
- COVID-19 OPERATIONAL UPDATE #1 March 19, 2020