AN ACT to amend the Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters Act, 2014 (Act No. 15 of 2014), to provide for the implementation of the obligations of Belize arising under the Convention with respect to the standard of automatic exchange of financial account information in tax matters; to give effect to the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement; to give effect to the Common Reporting Standard; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- WARNING NOTICE – ADVANTAGEOUS EARNINGS October 13, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE CREST FOREX LTD. October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – ALLIANCEFX MARKETS October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – AMELIA CHLOE October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – SINCERE MODERN October 5, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – Guidelines to enter the IFSC effective 1st October 2021 October 3, 2021