- (1) In this Charter, “the Act” means the International Foundations Act of Belize (No. 2 of 2010).
(2) In the interpretation of the terms of this Charter, the rules of interpretation set out in section 24 of the Act shall apply.
(3) This Charter is subject to the provisions of the Act and any regulations made thereunder.
- Upon proper application, registration and the issuance by the Registrar of a Certificate of Establishment in accordance with the provisions of the Act and the regulations made thereunder, this Foundation shall become a legal entity in its own right and shall be known as the _______________ (“the Foundation”). (Name of the Foundation)
International Foundation Sample Foundation Charter
- WARNING NOTICE – ADVANTAGEOUS EARNINGS October 13, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE CREST FOREX LTD. October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – ALLIANCEFX MARKETS October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – AMELIA CHLOE October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – SINCERE MODERN October 5, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – Guidelines to enter the IFSC effective 1st October 2021 October 3, 2021