- (1) In this Charter, “the Act” means the International Foundations Act of Belize (No. 2 of 2010).
(2) In the interpretation of the terms of this Charter, the rules of interpretation set out in section 24 of the Act shall apply.
(3) This Charter is subject to the provisions of the Act and any regulations made thereunder.
- Upon proper application, registration and the issuance by the Registrar of a Certificate of Establishment in accordance with the provisions of the Act and the regulations made thereunder, this Foundation shall become a legal entity in its own right and shall be known as the _______________ (“the Foundation”). (Name of the Foundation)
International Foundation Sample Foundation Charter
- IFSC Strategic Plan 2020-2023 October 25, 2020
- Press Release – IFSC Launches Strategic Plan 2020-2023 October 22, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – FX TRADING SECRET INVESTMENT October 16, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – FOREX TRADING SECRET October 16, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – TENKOFX FOREX TRADING SERVICES October 16, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – TKS GLOBAL October 16, 2020