- (1) In this Charter, “the Act” means the International Foundations Act of Belize (No. 2 of 2010).
(2) In the interpretation of the terms of this Charter, the rules of interpretation set out in section 24 of the Act shall apply.
(3) This Charter is subject to the provisions of the Act and any regulations made thereunder.
- Upon proper application, registration and the issuance by the Registrar of a Certificate of Establishment in accordance with the provisions of the Act and the regulations made thereunder, this Foundation shall become a legal entity in its own right and shall be known as the _______________ (“the Foundation”). (Name of the Foundation)
International Foundation Sample Foundation Charter
- Non-Renewal of Licences – IFSC/2/NR/001 (2) April 13, 2021
- Office Closure March 30, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE IDENTIFIED JURISDICTIONS WITH ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMBATTING THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM AND COUNTER-PROLIFERATION DEFICIENCIES March 19, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – SAMANTHA MOORE March 12, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – DYNAMIC CRYPTO MARKET March 2, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences February 17, 2021