AN ACT to amend the International Foundations Act, (No. 2 of 2010) to make provision for the maintenance of adequate, reliable and timely information in relation to the control of an international foundation; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. BE IT ENACTED, by and with the advice and consent of the House of Representatives and the Senate of Belize and by the authority of the same, as follows.
International Foundation (Amendment) Act, 2013
- Guidelines to satisfy the requirements of the International Financial Services Commission (Capital Requirement) Regulations, 2020 September 28, 2020
- ANNUAL CONFIRMATION OF TAX EXEMPTION FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES WITHOUT ECONOMIC SUBSTANCE September 24, 2020
- FORM E – NON-INCLUDED AND NON-GRANDFATHERED ENTITY September 24, 2020
- GUIDELINES TO REQUEST A CERTIFICATE OF TAX EXEMPTION FOR NON-INCLUDED AND NON-GRANDFATHERED IBCS September 24, 2020
- COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2014 September 19, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – CONVENTUS GROUP September 14, 2020