AN ACT to amend the International Foundations Act, (No. 2 of 2010) to make provision for the maintenance of adequate, reliable and timely information in relation to the control of an international foundation; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. BE IT ENACTED, by and with the advice and consent of the House of Representatives and the Senate of Belize and by the authority of the same, as follows.
International Foundation (Amendment) Act, 2013
- International Financial Services Commission (Capital Requirement) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- International Financial Services Commission (Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- Requirements for the Renewal of a Licence January 13, 2020
- Requirements for First Issue of a licence checklist January 13, 2020
- LICENCE RENEWAL APPLICATION FORM (B) January 6, 2020
- Existing Branch Or Subsidiary Representative Offices January 6, 2020