AN ACT to amend the International Foundations Act, (No. 2 of 2010) to make provision for the maintenance of adequate, reliable and timely information in relation to the control of an international foundation; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. BE IT ENACTED, by and with the advice and consent of the House of Representatives and the Senate of Belize and by the authority of the same, as follows.
International Foundation (Amendment) Act, 2013
- Non-Renewal of Licences – IFSC/2/NR/001 (2) April 13, 2021
- Office Closure March 30, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE IDENTIFIED JURISDICTIONS WITH ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMBATTING THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM AND COUNTER-PROLIFERATION DEFICIENCIES March 19, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – SAMANTHA MOORE March 12, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – DYNAMIC CRYPTO MARKET March 2, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences February 17, 2021