AN ACT to amend the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Substantive Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011; to strengthen the provisions relating to international financial services;to set the criteria for physical presence of persons licensed by the International Financial Services Commission as well as for international business companies; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
International Financial Services Commission (Amendment) Act, 2019
- WARNING NOTICE – ADVANTAGEOUS EARNINGS October 13, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE CREST FOREX LTD. October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – ALLIANCEFX MARKETS October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – AMELIA CHLOE October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – SINCERE MODERN October 5, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – Guidelines to enter the IFSC effective 1st October 2021 October 3, 2021