AN ACT to amend the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Substantive Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011; to strengthen the provisions relating to international financial services;to set the criteria for physical presence of persons licensed by the International Financial Services Commission as well as for international business companies; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
International Financial Services Commission (Amendment) Act, 2019
- Non-Renewal of Licences – IFSC/2/NR/001 (2) April 13, 2021
- Office Closure March 30, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE IDENTIFIED JURISDICTIONS WITH ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMBATTING THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM AND COUNTER-PROLIFERATION DEFICIENCIES March 19, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – SAMANTHA MOORE March 12, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – DYNAMIC CRYPTO MARKET March 2, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences February 17, 2021