AN ACT to amend the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Substantive Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011; to strengthen the provisions relating to international financial services;to set the criteria for physical presence of persons licensed by the International Financial Services Commission as well as for international business companies; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
International Financial Services Commission (Amendment) Act, 2019
- ANNUAL CONFIRMATION OF TAX EXEMPTION FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES WITHOUT ECONOMIC SUBSTANCE September 24, 2020
- FORM E – NON-INCLUDED AND NON-GRANDFATHERED ENTITY September 24, 2020
- GUIDELINES TO REQUEST A CERTIFICATE OF TAX EXEMPTION FOR NON-INCLUDED AND NON-GRANDFATHERED IBCS September 24, 2020
- COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2014 September 19, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – CONVENTUS GROUP September 14, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP ACT CHAPTER 258 September 10, 2020