AN ACT to amend the International Business Companies Act, Chapter 270 of the Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011; to remove the option by a company to meet physical presence requirements and to institute mandatory physical presence of such international business companies; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
International Business Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019
- WARNING NOTICE – DYNAMIC CRYPTO MARKET March 2, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences February 17, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – KELEEN MARION February 10, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – Country-by-Country Reporting in Belize For Multinational Enterprises February 9, 2021
- BTS Advisory – IBC Deadline Extension February 3, 2021
- Public Notice – Office closure January 20, 2021