AN ACT to amend the International Business Companies Act, Chapter 270 of the Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011; to remove the option by a company to meet physical presence requirements and to institute mandatory physical presence of such international business companies; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
International Business Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019
- Belize Companies and Corporate Affairs Registry (BCCAR) information session. November 3, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – CTRUST October 30, 2020
- IFSC Strategic Plan 2020-2023 October 25, 2020
- Press Release – IFSC Launches Strategic Plan 2020-2023 October 22, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – FX TRADING SECRET INVESTMENT October 16, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – FOREX TRADING SECRET October 16, 2020