AN ACT to amend the International Business Companies Act, Chapter 270 of the Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011; to remove the option by a company to meet physical presence requirements and to institute mandatory physical presence of such international business companies; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
International Business Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019
- Public Notice – BCCAR Walk-in Services September 20, 2021
- Temporary Opening Hours September 20, 2021
- Office Closure September 20, 2021
- THE FILING OF RETURNS AND PAYMENT OF TAXES BY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES September 9, 2021
- Public Notice – Office Closure September 8, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE SUPER AUTO BINARY TRADE August 25, 2021