1.1. The International Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”)
responsible for the licensing, regulation and supervision of firms engaged in the conduct of international financial services in and from within Belize pursuant to International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011. The Commission has the duty, in collaboration with its licensees, to promote and maintain high standards of conduct and management in the provision of international financial services.
All licensees are expected to adhere to the Commission’s licensing and other requirements and ongoing supervisory programmes, including periodic on-site inspections, and required regulatory reporting. Licensees are also expected to conduct their affairs in conformity with all other legal requirements in Belize.
Guideline for Appointment of an External Auditor
- WARNING NOTICE – ADVANTAGEOUS EARNINGS October 13, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE CREST FOREX LTD. October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – ALLIANCEFX MARKETS October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – AMELIA CHLOE October 5, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – SINCERE MODERN October 5, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – Guidelines to enter the IFSC effective 1st October 2021 October 3, 2021