The International Financial Services Commission of Belize (“IFSC”) issues warnings about dealing with named persons, whether these are individuals or companies, to alert the public and the financial services sector that, where such person offers international financial services as defined in the Schedule of the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Substantive Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011 (the “IFSC Act”), from the address and site listed below, they may be operating in breach of the IFSC Act and other laws of Belize.
CUMULATIVE WARNING LIST Updated: 4th September, 2020
- Non-Renewal of Licences – IFSC/2/NR/001 (2) April 13, 2021
- Office Closure March 30, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE – FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE IDENTIFIED JURISDICTIONS WITH ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMBATTING THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM AND COUNTER-PROLIFERATION DEFICIENCIES March 19, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – SAMANTHA MOORE March 12, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – DYNAMIC CRYPTO MARKET March 2, 2021
- Public Notice – Non-Renewal of Licences February 17, 2021