The International Financial Services Commission of Belize (“IFSC”) issues warnings about dealing with named persons, whether these are individuals or companies, to alert the public and the financial services sector that, where such person offers international financial services as defined in the Schedule of the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Substantive Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011 (the “IFSC Act”), from the address and site listed below, they may be operating in breach of the IFSC Act and other laws of Belize.
CUMULATIVE WARNING LIST Updated: 4th September, 2020
- COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2014 September 19, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – CONVENTUS GROUP September 14, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP ACT CHAPTER 258 September 10, 2020
- CUMULATIVE WARNING LIST Updated: 4th September, 2020 September 7, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – UI GROUP September 4, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – SOPHIA SMITH August 31, 2020