The International Financial Services Commission of Belize (“IFSC”) issues warnings about dealing with named persons, whether these are individuals or companies, to alert the public and the financial services sector that, where such person offers international financial services as defined in the Schedule of the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Substantive Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011 (the “IFSC Act”), from the address and site listed below, they may be operating in breach of the IFSC Act and other laws of Belize.
CUMULATIVE WARNING LIST Updated: 4th September, 2020
- GOS-Advisory-0003-2021- High Risk and Other Monitored Jurisdictions Identified by FATF July 14, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE – USURPATION OF THE IFSC’s IDENTITY July 14, 2021
- WARNING – NOTICE GEORGE BRAGIN July 14, 2021
- WARNING – NOTICE ROGER VER July 9, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE HT-JX July 9, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE SYSTEM DAY LTD. July 9, 2021