The International Financial Services Commission of Belize (“IFSC”) issues warnings about dealing with named persons, whether these are individuals or companies, to alert the public and the financial services sector that, where such person offers international financial services as defined in the Schedule of the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Substantive Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011 (the “IFSC Act”), from the address and site listed below, they may be operating in breach of the IFSC Act and other laws of Belize.
CUMULATIVE WARNING LIST Published: 6th July, 2020
- Companies (Appointment of Registrar) Order, 2020 August 12, 2020
- BUSINESS NAMES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2018 August 12, 2020
- BUSINESS NAMES ACT CHAPTER 247 August 12, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2020 August 12, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP ACT CHAPTER 258 August 12, 2020
- COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2020 August 12, 2020