The International Financial Services Commission of Belize (“IFSC”) issues warnings about dealing with named persons, whether these are individuals or companies, to alert the public and the financial services sector that, where such person offers international financial services as defined in the Schedule of the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Substantive Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011 (the “IFSC Act”), from the address and site listed below, they may be operating in breach of the IFSC Act and other laws of Belize.
CUMULATIVE WARNING LIST Published: 6th July, 2020
- Public Notice – BCCAR Walk-in Services September 20, 2021
- Temporary Opening Hours September 20, 2021
- Office Closure September 20, 2021
- THE FILING OF RETURNS AND PAYMENT OF TAXES BY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES September 9, 2021
- Public Notice – Office Closure September 8, 2021
- WARNING NOTICE SUPER AUTO BINARY TRADE August 25, 2021