This flowchart is issued by the IFSC and is intended to provide a high-level illustration of the logical sequence and reference point in dealing with the requirements of the Economic Substance Act, 2019 in respect of its application to IBCs and regulated entities under the law of Belize.
Belize Economic Substance Requirements
- Vacancy – Department Head Legal & Enforcement December 2, 2019
- Belize Economic Substance Requirements November 26, 2019
- G-CID-No 2.1 of 2019 – Guidelines to determine the eligibility of a Belize International Business Company (IBC) to continue holding, owning or dealing with IP Assets up to 30th June 2021 (The “Grandfathered Period”) November 26, 2019
- Capitalisation Requirement November 21, 2019
- Economic Substance Flowchart – For the attention of all the Commission’s Licensees: November 15, 2019
- Warning Notice – TRENDS OPTIONS November 13, 2019