The recent decision of the EU to move Belize to the ‘whitelist’ is an acknowledgement that Belize has implemented all the necessary reforms to address concerns regarding economic substance, removal of preferential exemptions and automatic exchange of information. Belize is one of 16 selected jurisdictions that the EU determined had passed legislation to meet EU tax good governance principles.
Belize 2020 – Continuation of IBCs to Belize
- COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2014 September 19, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – CONVENTUS GROUP September 14, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP ACT CHAPTER 258 September 10, 2020
- CUMULATIVE WARNING LIST Updated: 4th September, 2020 September 7, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – UI GROUP September 4, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – SOPHIA SMITH August 31, 2020