The recent decision of the EU to move Belize to the ‘whitelist’ is an acknowledgement that Belize has implemented all the necessary reforms to address concerns regarding economic substance, removal of preferential exemptions and automatic exchange of information. Belize is one of 16 selected jurisdictions that the EU determined had passed legislation to meet EU tax good governance principles.
Belize 2020 – Continuation of IBCs to Belize
- WARNING NOTICE BSL CORPORATION LIMITED July 8, 2020
- Public Notice Non-Renewal of Licences PN No.14. 1 of 2020 Rev. 4 July 6, 2020
- Public Notice Decode Global Limited PN NO.17. 4 of 2020 July 6, 2020
- Public Notice – Koderan International Markets Limited PN NO.18. 5 of 2020 July 6, 2020
- CUMULATIVE WARNING LIST Published: 6th July, 2020 July 6, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE Grand-Miner Crypto Investment July 2, 2020