The International Financial Services Commission of Belize (“IFSC”) issues warnings about dealing with named persons, whether these are individuals or companies, to alert the public and the financial services sector that, where such persons offer international financial services as defined in the Schedule of the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011 ( the “IFSC Act”), from the address listed below, they may be operating in breach of the IFSC Act and/or other laws of Belize. AGM-INVEST LTD. is not licensed under the IFSC Act to provide, carry on, transact, or hold itself out as providing, carrying on, or transacting any of the international financial services as set out in the Schedule of the IFSC Act in or from within Belize. Members of the public who transact business with these individuals and/or entities, do so at their own risk.
- Guidelines to satisfy the requirements of the International Financial Services Commission (Capital Requirement) Regulations, 2020 September 28, 2020
- ANNUAL CONFIRMATION OF TAX EXEMPTION FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES WITHOUT ECONOMIC SUBSTANCE September 24, 2020
- FORM E – NON-INCLUDED AND NON-GRANDFATHERED ENTITY September 24, 2020
- GUIDELINES TO REQUEST A CERTIFICATE OF TAX EXEMPTION FOR NON-INCLUDED AND NON-GRANDFATHERED IBCS September 24, 2020
- COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2014 September 19, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – CONVENTUS GROUP September 14, 2020