The International Financial Services Commission of Belize (“IFSC”) issues warnings about dealing with named persons, whether these are individuals or companies, to alert the public and the financial services sector that, where such persons offer international financial services as defined in the Schedule of the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011 ( the “IFSC Act”), from the address listed below, they may be operating in breach of the IFSC Act and/or other laws of Belize. AGM-INVEST LTD. is not licensed under the IFSC Act to provide, carry on, transact, or hold itself out as providing, carrying on, or transacting any of the international financial services as set out in the Schedule of the IFSC Act in or from within Belize. Members of the public who transact business with these individuals and/or entities, do so at their own risk.
- International Financial Services Commission (Capital Requirement) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- International Financial Services Commission (Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- Requirements for the Renewal of a Licence January 13, 2020
- Requirements for First Issue of a licence checklist January 13, 2020
- LICENCE RENEWAL APPLICATION FORM (B) January 6, 2020
- Existing Branch Or Subsidiary Representative Offices January 6, 2020