It is hereby notified for general information that on 21st June 2019, the Financial Action Taskforce (FATF) issued a public statement on the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) and Iran. The FATF call on its members to apply counter-measures to protect the international financial system from the ongoing and substantial money laundering and financing of terrorism (ML/TF) risks posed by DPRK; and further call on its members to apply enhanced due diligence measures proportionate to the risks arising from business relationship and transitions with natural and legal persons from Iran consistent with FATF Recommendation 19.
Public Notice – Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Issues Public Statement On The Democratic People’s Republic Of Korea (DPRK) And Iran
- International Financial Services Commission (Capital Requirement) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- International Financial Services Commission (Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- Requirements for the Renewal of a Licence January 13, 2020
- Requirements for First Issue of a licence checklist January 13, 2020
- LICENCE RENEWAL APPLICATION FORM (B) January 6, 2020
- Existing Branch Or Subsidiary Representative Offices January 6, 2020