It is hereby notified for general information that on 21st June 2019, the Financial Action Taskforce (FATF) issued a public statement on the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) and Iran. The FATF call on its members to apply counter-measures to protect the international financial system from the ongoing and substantial money laundering and financing of terrorism (ML/TF) risks posed by DPRK; and further call on its members to apply enhanced due diligence measures proportionate to the risks arising from business relationship and transitions with natural and legal persons from Iran consistent with FATF Recommendation 19.
Public Notice – Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Issues Public Statement On The Democratic People’s Republic Of Korea (DPRK) And Iran
- Guidelines to satisfy the requirements of the International Financial Services Commission (Capital Requirement) Regulations, 2020 September 28, 2020
- ANNUAL CONFIRMATION OF TAX EXEMPTION FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES WITHOUT ECONOMIC SUBSTANCE September 24, 2020
- FORM E – NON-INCLUDED AND NON-GRANDFATHERED ENTITY September 24, 2020
- GUIDELINES TO REQUEST A CERTIFICATE OF TAX EXEMPTION FOR NON-INCLUDED AND NON-GRANDFATHERED IBCS September 24, 2020
- COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2014 September 19, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – CONVENTUS GROUP September 14, 2020