IT IS HEREBY NOTIFIED for general information that the International Financial Services Commission has extended the moratorium on new licences for Trading in Securities for an additional six (6) months with effect from 26th September 2018. The moratorium does not affect firms that held a valid licence for Trading in Securities as at 31st December 2017 and which was subsequently renewed for 2018.
Public Notice – Extension of Moratorium Trading In Financial And Commodity Based – Derivative Instruments And Other Securities (“TRADING IN SECURITIES”)
- International Financial Services Commission (Capital Requirement) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- International Financial Services Commission (Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- Requirements for the Renewal of a Licence January 13, 2020
- Requirements for First Issue of a licence checklist January 13, 2020
- LICENCE RENEWAL APPLICATION FORM (B) January 6, 2020
- Existing Branch Or Subsidiary Representative Offices January 6, 2020