AN ACT to amend the Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters Act, 2014 (Act No. 15 of 2014), to provide for the implementation of the obligations of Belize arising under the Convention with respect to the standard of automatic exchange of financial account information in tax matters; to give effect to the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement; to give effect to the Common Reporting Standard; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- International Financial Services Commission (Capital Requirement) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- International Financial Services Commission (Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- Requirements for the Renewal of a Licence January 13, 2020
- Requirements for First Issue of a licence checklist January 13, 2020
- LICENCE RENEWAL APPLICATION FORM (B) January 6, 2020
- Existing Branch Or Subsidiary Representative Offices January 6, 2020