AN ACT to amend the Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters Act, 2014 (Act No. 15 of 2014), to provide for the implementation of the obligations of Belize arising under the Convention with respect to the standard of automatic exchange of financial account information in tax matters; to give effect to the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement; to give effect to the Common Reporting Standard; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- COVID-19 OPERATIONAL UPDATE #4 August 13, 2020
- Companies (Appointment of Registrar) Order, 2020 August 12, 2020
- BUSINESS NAMES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2018 August 12, 2020
- BUSINESS NAMES ACT CHAPTER 247 August 12, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2020 August 12, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP ACT CHAPTER 258 August 12, 2020