- (1) In this Charter, “the Act” means the International Foundations Act of Belize (No. 2 of 2010).
(2) In the interpretation of the terms of this Charter, the rules of interpretation set out in section 24 of the Act shall apply.
(3) This Charter is subject to the provisions of the Act and any regulations made thereunder.
- Upon proper application, registration and the issuance by the Registrar of a Certificate of Establishment in accordance with the provisions of the Act and the regulations made thereunder, this Foundation shall become a legal entity in its own right and shall be known as the _______________ (“the Foundation”). (Name of the Foundation)
International Foundation Sample Foundation Charter
- International Financial Services Commission (Capital Requirement) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- International Financial Services Commission (Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- Requirements for the Renewal of a Licence January 13, 2020
- Requirements for First Issue of a licence checklist January 13, 2020
- LICENCE RENEWAL APPLICATION FORM (B) January 6, 2020
- Existing Branch Or Subsidiary Representative Offices January 6, 2020