- (1) In this Charter, “the Act” means the International Foundations Act of Belize (No. 2 of 2010).
(2) In the interpretation of the terms of this Charter, the rules of interpretation set out in section 24 of the Act shall apply.
(3) This Charter is subject to the provisions of the Act and any regulations made thereunder.
- Upon proper application, registration and the issuance by the Registrar of a Certificate of Establishment in accordance with the provisions of the Act and the regulations made thereunder, this Foundation shall become a legal entity in its own right and shall be known as the _______________ (“the Foundation”). (Name of the Foundation)
International Foundation Sample Foundation Charter
- COVID-19 OPERATIONAL UPDATE #4 August 13, 2020
- Companies (Appointment of Registrar) Order, 2020 August 12, 2020
- BUSINESS NAMES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2018 August 12, 2020
- BUSINESS NAMES ACT CHAPTER 247 August 12, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2020 August 12, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP ACT CHAPTER 258 August 12, 2020