AN ACT to amend the International Foundations Act, (No. 2 of 2010) to make provision for the maintenance of adequate, reliable and timely information in relation to the control of an international foundation; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. BE IT ENACTED, by and with the advice and consent of the House of Representatives and the Senate of Belize and by the authority of the same, as follows.
International Foundation (Amendment) Act, 2013
- COVID-19 OPERATIONAL UPDATE #4 August 13, 2020
- Companies (Appointment of Registrar) Order, 2020 August 12, 2020
- BUSINESS NAMES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2018 August 12, 2020
- BUSINESS NAMES ACT CHAPTER 247 August 12, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2020 August 12, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP ACT CHAPTER 258 August 12, 2020