AN ACT to amend the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Substantive Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011; to strengthen the provisions relating to international financial services;to set the criteria for physical presence of persons licensed by the International Financial Services Commission as well as for international business companies; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
International Financial Services Commission (Amendment) Act, 2019
- COVID-19 OPERATIONAL UPDATE #4 August 13, 2020
- Companies (Appointment of Registrar) Order, 2020 August 12, 2020
- BUSINESS NAMES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2018 August 12, 2020
- BUSINESS NAMES ACT CHAPTER 247 August 12, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2020 August 12, 2020
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP ACT CHAPTER 258 August 12, 2020