1.1. The International Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”)
responsible for the licensing, regulation and supervision of firms engaged in the conduct of international financial services in and from within Belize pursuant to International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011. The Commission has the duty, in collaboration with its licensees, to promote and maintain high standards of conduct and management in the provision of international financial services.
All licensees are expected to adhere to the Commission’s licensing and other requirements and ongoing supervisory programmes, including periodic on-site inspections, and required regulatory reporting. Licensees are also expected to conduct their affairs in conformity with all other legal requirements in Belize.
Guideline for Appointment of an External Auditor
- International Financial Services Commission (Capital Requirement) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- International Financial Services Commission (Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- Requirements for the Renewal of a Licence January 13, 2020
- Requirements for First Issue of a licence checklist January 13, 2020
- LICENCE RENEWAL APPLICATION FORM (B) January 6, 2020
- Existing Branch Or Subsidiary Representative Offices January 6, 2020