1.1. The International Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”)
responsible for the licensing, regulation and supervision of firms engaged in the conduct of international financial services in and from within Belize pursuant to International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011. The Commission has the duty, in collaboration with its licensees, to promote and maintain high standards of conduct and management in the provision of international financial services.
All licensees are expected to adhere to the Commission’s licensing and other requirements and ongoing supervisory programmes, including periodic on-site inspections, and required regulatory reporting. Licensees are also expected to conduct their affairs in conformity with all other legal requirements in Belize.
Guideline for Appointment of an External Auditor
- Guidelines to satisfy the requirements of the International Financial Services Commission (Capital Requirement) Regulations, 2020 September 28, 2020
- ANNUAL CONFIRMATION OF TAX EXEMPTION FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES WITHOUT ECONOMIC SUBSTANCE September 24, 2020
- FORM E – NON-INCLUDED AND NON-GRANDFATHERED ENTITY September 24, 2020
- GUIDELINES TO REQUEST A CERTIFICATE OF TAX EXEMPTION FOR NON-INCLUDED AND NON-GRANDFATHERED IBCS September 24, 2020
- COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2014 September 19, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – CONVENTUS GROUP September 14, 2020