The International Financial Services Commission of Belize (“IFSC”) issues warnings about dealing with named persons, whether these are individuals or companies, to alert the public and the financial services sector that, where such person offers international financial services as defined in the Schedule of the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Substantive Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011 (the “IFSC Act”), from the address and site listed below, they may be operating in breach of the IFSC Act and other laws of Belize.
CUMULATIVE WARNING LIST Updated: 4th September, 2020
- IFSC Strategic Plan 2020-2023 October 25, 2020
- Press Release – IFSC Launches Strategic Plan 2020-2023 October 22, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – FX TRADING SECRET INVESTMENT October 16, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – FOREX TRADING SECRET October 16, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – TENKOFX FOREX TRADING SERVICES October 16, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – TKS GLOBAL October 16, 2020